3372 Lime Road, Pueblo CO 81004 | 719-647-6800
Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua (GCC) of America, Inc. is a regional manufacturer of cement, concrete, and coal. Their mission is to be the supplier of choice in cement, concrete and innovative solutions. The state of the art facility in Pueblo was commissioned in 2008 and produces 1 million tons of cement per year.
To be the be the best cement company in North America with the proper balance of people, profit and the planet.
Positions at Company
Click here to view
Benefit plans are available to full-time employees. GCC pays up to 80% of the premium for Medical, Dental and Vision Premiums
- Supplemental Life (No Employer Contribution)
- 3% Employer match for retirement
- Company Paid at 100%
- Up to 3 weeks of PTO during first year
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Basic Life
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
Opportunities for Advancement
- Cross training
- We partner with local certification institutes to provide onsite training to achieve certifications.
- Succession Planning Program that identifies top talent to fill leadership positions. Positions are filled with qualified internal employees first before seeking external candidates.
Pre-employment Drug Testing and MSHA Safety regulated environment